Get cozy with our furnaces
Comfortable, quiet home heating…that's what you can expect with an Airtemp gas furnace. Less than 35 inches high, with an
appliance-grade cabinet, these furnaces reliably and efficiently deliver consistent temperatures throughout the home, year after year.
All Airtemp furnaces are engineered down to the last detail for whisper-quiet operation and efficient, worry-free performance. 100%
fired and then tested during each critical step of the manufacturing process, Airtemp gas furnaces offer protection you can count on with
some of the best consumer warranties in the business.
Quality, reliability and value…that's Airtemp.
All Airtemp® gas furnaces feature:
- Direct-drive blower: With multi-speed motors designed to provide a wide range of airflow delivery or energy efficient brushless
DC (ECM) motors for reduced energy consumption.
- Blower delay at start-up: Assures warm air at furnace start-up, eliminates initial rush of cool air during
the heating cycle.
- Cleaner combustion: Multi-port, in-shot gas burner and innovative design features assure cleaner, more efficient combustion.
- Appliance type igniter: 20-year history of reliability.
- Dependable heat exchanger: The furnace's key component is backed with a lifetime limited warranty upon
product registration. See warranty details for more information.
- Durable finish: Galvanized steel cabinet for added strength and durability. Silicone-polyurethane finish
provides superior scratch and corrosion resistance. Rounded corners provide a pleasing appliance appearance.
Premier efficiency VG7TC-V models:
- Lowest operating cost 95% efficiency, two-stage heating, and variable speed blower motor.
Premier efficiency VG7TC models with energy efficient blower motor:
- Lower operating cost 95% efficiency, two-stage heating, and energy efficient blower motor.
Best efficiency VG7SD/M models:
- 95% AFUE means the furnace functions at 95% efficiency, saving energy and lowering operating cost.
Better efficiency VG7SC/L models:
- Functioning at 92% efficiency, our 92.1% AFUE furnaces offer considerable energy and operating cost savings at an affordable price point.
Our most popular VG7SA/K models:
- 80% AFUE furnaces are the leading choice when initial cost or low operating hours during the heating season are determining factors. These models are a true value but still fully featured.
AFUE stands for Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency and is a measurement of the efficiency of your furnace.