All-season total home comfort.
Airtemp® heat pumps provide year-round economical comfort for your home. You can count on an Airtemp heat pump to deliver cool, refreshing air on even the hottest summer days and then reversing to provide your perfect level of warmth during colder seasons.
Designed with reliable performance in mind, Airtemp split system outdoor units are engineered with a full feature set in an attractive, low profile design that complements every home.
Quality, reliability and value…that's Airtemp.
All Airtemp® heat pumps have the following features:
- Built strong: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane coat finish. A 950 hour salt spray test shows the finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Solid protection: Complete metal wrapper protects the internal components from yard hazards and extreme weather. Attractive, classic dark gray styling with contrasting wire discharge grille for premium product appearance.
- High-performance compressor: Reliable, energy-efficient scroll compressor technology for quieter operation.
- Quiet operation: Engineered air discharge and high-efficiency fan motor for lower sound level system performance. For long lasting durability, the heavy duty fan motor is completely protected from rain and snow and requires no maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
High efficiency VT4BE heat pump model.
- 14 SEER efficiencies deliver enhanced energy savings
- When combined with certain Airtemp engineered coils or air handlers, these models meet ENERGY STAR requirements.
- Performance can increase up to 15 SEER more when installed with a matched energy-efficient indoor air handler or furnace with coil.
Highest efficiency VT4BF heat pump model.
- Up to 16 SEER and 9 HSPF energy efficiency offers exceptional performance, saving more energy, lowering utility bills.
- Two stages of cooling and heating capacities provide superior, quiet comfort and efficiency.
- Certain matched systems wualify for ENERGY STAR ratings.
SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio and is a measurement of the cooling efficiency of your heat pump.
HSPF stands for Heating Seasonal Performance Factor and is a measurement of the heating efficiency of your heat pump.
Technical Specifications can be found in the Literature Library. See link at bottom of the page.
Specifications and ratings subject to change. Ask your contractor about current efficiencies and models available before purchase.